We have an immediate challenge for you. Help us build an enterprise-scale analytics dashboard that will impact millions of people by the end of 2015. We have two slots remaining, so if you fit the profile below and are ready to execute ASAP, please send a resume, GitHub link or LinkedIn profile to email@example.com. We expect to close this opportunity quickly, so don’t hesitate!
- great communication including thoughtful listening skills, and the ability to express complex ideas clearly and succinctly to a diverse audience
- demonstrated technical proficiency to take a lead role and mentor motivated junior engineers
- basic knowledge of at least one programming language, one framework and development environment associated with said language
- experience with a revision control system and deploying at least one application that other people use
- motivated early-career individual, interested in developing a rich skillset working in an energetic yet balanced environment with a team of seasoned, curious, helpful people.
Truss excels at building complex software infrastructure in high-compliance industries in order to deliver superior user experiences for our clients. In 2013-14, we were a core part of the elite engineering team that fixed healthcare.gov and built Marketplace Lite, ultimately enabling 11M citizens to access healthcare for the first time.
We are experts in customer research, DevOps, UX design and rapid iteration / agile techniques, and we work with fast-growing startups as well as enterprise-scale private companies and agencies. We take learning seriously, so we offer a dedicated day per week for FT employees for skill development alongside some of our seasoned senior experts. Join us!