Our infrastructure, development, and process expertise ensure that your complex, essential back-end projects never get noticed – because they work like they are supposed to.
Whether coding from scratch or fixing existing code, we get our hands dirty producing results that deliver on your promises to your customers. By combining our proven approach to strategy, iteration, and staffing with tenacious, hands-on execution, we let you stop worrying about system failures and focus your time on the activities that engage your customers and keep them loyal.
Bottom line – when we do our jobs right, no one notices but you.
Health Care & Big Data
- Architect and build a big data processing pipeline to analyze medical records on AWS
- Build CI/CD infrastructure on AWS for a big data processing pipeline which is secure and HIPAA-compliant
- Set up and configure Jenkins to manage hundreds of high-availability deployments in the cloud which are secure and HIPAA compliant
- Build an analytic dashboard to provide health data insights
- Satisfy government architecture, deployment, and security requirements to obtain Authorization to Operate (ATO) for work on Medicare and Medicaid data
- Migrate from 3-day manual AWS deployments to 10-minute fully-automated CI/CD deployments while satisfying both HIPAA and government compliance requirements
Startup Jumpstarts & Cost Optimizations
- Build an MVP distributed worker orchestration platform (similar to TaskRabbit) including a web management console and user apps on iOS and Android
- Migrate cpu-intensive operations from web application code to a separate scalable service
- Build out CI/CD microservice infrastructure using Kubernetes on GCP
- Reduce AWS spend
"Truss engineers gave us immediate capacity boost on our teams and worked on everything from helping design and build core cloud infrastructure-as-code to aiding with architecture and design of new product deliverables. We have been very impressed with their level of skill and collaboration with our senior engineers as well as their ability to mentor our junior engineers when paired together on specific projects. Truss is a rare breed of contractor that can boost your team today, and help you build your team's capacity for tomorrow simultaneously."
"Alexi & Rebecca were an absolute pleasure to work with on our Quality Payments Program team! They were professional, dedicated, adaptable and very capable. For the glorious duration of their stint with us, they felt almost indistinguishable from our full-time employees. 100 stars!"
"Truss is great at getting features out the door, but where they mature engineering team looks like. The example that they set as well as the mentorship that they provide helped me learn how to manage a team, how to manage a project, and how to make sure that infrastructure gets the attention it deserves."
"We're a well funded seed stage startup with an awesome, market validated idea. But we were struggling to hire our engineering team which meant a significant delay to our planned launch schedule. We hired Truss to help fill in the gaps until we were able to hire the rest of the team. Truss' expertise helped us with hiring, devops architecture and data modeling. Without their help we would still be struggling to get out of the starting gate."
"Truss greatly improved our overall security posture in all aspects ranging from technology infrastructure to people and policies. Their work enabled us to comfortably launch a secure pilot product. In addition to addressing immediate security issues, Truss also implemented long term auditing solutions to ensure that our security posture does not regress. The impact of their work will always be felt and appreciated!"
We earned our stripes working at: